Version 126.96.36.199 provides a number of new features and stability fixes.
- The BYOD sticky note inbox can be filtered by colour and/ or status depending.
- You can open multiple sticky notes from the inbox either as a grid or a stack anywhere on the workspace.
- You can select multiple objects using the lasso tool and arrange them to a grid using the grid icon at the bottom of the selection.
- You can select multiple objects and annotations using the lasso tool and scale them using either a pinch and zoom or the scale icon in the corner.
- The default size of sticky notes is smaller than previously. This doesn't impact how much text or annotation you can add to a sticky note.
- The increase/ decrease text size buttons on sticky notes will increase/ decrease the text size by a greater margin than they did previously.
- BYOD web page remembers the colour of the last sent sticky note and uses it for the next sticky note.
- BYOD web page has removed the log out button (closing the page will log a user our). This makes the send button more visible.
A short video of the new features is avaliable below:
Notable issues resolved:
- Users can become desynchronised when returning from sleep, or switching workspaces.
- Unloading large sessions to happen in the background so users can continue working.
- Duplicate text boxes appearing on a sticky note when two users start typing into them simultaneously.