Version 18.104.22.168 provides a number of new features and stability fixes.
- Login Blacklist: A login blacklist has been implemented that will block upon multiple incorrect login attempts from one IP address for a customisable period of time. For example, 10 incorrect login attempts from a specific IP could result in a block on further attempts for 10 minutes. The parameters of the block are configurable according to client requirements.
- Server-side session persistence: We have implemented a behaviour where a session now remains loaded for up to 10 minutes after the last user has disconnected/left the session. This improves session loading time for users that were disconnected momentarily.
- BYOD pairing code visibility: We have implemented a feature for displaying the BYOD pairing code without having to open the asset browser. The "..." menu now contains a "Show pairing code" button that toggles the 6 digit pairing code in the top right hand corner of the application.
Notable issues resolved:
- Fixed an issue where leading/trailing spaces in the first name or surname would crash the app.
- Fixed an issue where tapping an object that was immediately closed by someone else would crash the client app.
- Fixed an issue where thumbnails from session being broadcasted were crashing the client (possibly during a logout).
- Fixed a crash that would be caused when sometimes closing down the session share control on the client app.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a crash on the client app when a remote change (scale/translation) is applied to an object that didn't correctly trigger the loaded event.
- Fixed an issue where a thumbnail couldn't be generated for uploaded video files.
- Implemented a forceful SignalR disconnect when app is being suspended as default behaviour for the Dashboard Page, alleviating the crash when resuming.
- Fixed an issue where disconnecting while in a session (suspending, temporary loss of connection) would not correctly re-register the user on re-establishing connection on the server as an active user.
- Fixed an issue where resuming uploads was sometimes impossible. Implemented auto-resume of uploads after 3s of being reconnected.
- Fixed an issue where templates couldn't be created correctly from an existing session. Fixed an issue where a session template couldn't be correctly deleted.
- Fixed an issue where the license check for refreshing a token client-side would incorrectly result in the user receiving a "License Expired" message within 24 hours of their license expiry.