Version 126.96.36.199 provides a number of stability fixes relating to the video player and web browser.
- Fixed an issue where text would incorrectly overflow the panel when resolving an upload conflict (file already exists).
- Fixed an issue where the WebBrowser would continue loading even if it was disposed.
- Fixed an issue where the a user that had his permissions removed from a session would still be able to see the session on his Dashboard if the app was minimised / the SignalR connection was unstable when the server has removed the session from his Dashboard. Now every time the user navigates back to the Dashboard, the session permissions will be refreshed in the background.
- Fixed an issue where the active users on a session weren't broadcasted correctly (they were removed server-side) when removing session permissions.
- Fixed a crash where a VideoPlayer would continue to execute Loaded code after being disposed.
- Fixed an issue where users weren't correctly removed from active workspaces if their app was in sleep / they were disconnected.
- Fixed an issue where HttpRandomAccessStream was incorrectly throwing an exception when the HTTP return code was 4xx/5xx (file didn't exist as it wasn't post-processed as a video).
- Fixed an issue where the VideoPlayer would crash the CLR unexpectedly whenever being disposed.