Issue: Users attempting to upgrade from versions before 220.127.116.11 may encounter the following error:
Text: Ask the developer for a new app package. This package may conflict with a package already installed, or it depends on things not installed here (package dependencies), or is made for a different architecture (0x80073CF3)
This issue is a result of an update to the certificate we use to verify the authenticity of our code.
In order to overcome this issue, you must first uninstall any previous versions of CoCreate you have installed on your PC and then reinstall.
1) Open the Start menu.
Using the Windows logo key on the taskbar
2) Search for CoCreate by typing "CoCreate" (or find it in your list of programs)
3)Right-click on the application and select "Uninstall"
1. Download the app package here
2. Once the app installer is downloaded double click on the installation package and you will see the installer window.
3. Click install and the app will install and automatically launch.
4. When the app is open you will need to log in with your username and password (supplied by Engage Software Solutions or your Administrators).