Please note: If you have an Enterprise licence with us you may have a different installation process. Please contact the Support team for further details.
1. To install the app you will need a machine that meets the CoCreate minimum system specifications. These can be found here: Minimum System Specifications.
2. You will also need sideloading enabled on your windows device. This allows you to install applications from trusted sources that are not the Windows Store. To access this go to Start/ Settings/ Update and Security/ For developers. Example window below.
3. Finally you will need the Microsoft App installer installed on your machine. This allows you to install Microsoft apps on your machine quickly and easily. It can be downloaded from the Windows Store here.
1. Download the app installer here
2. Once the app installer is downloaded double click on the installation package and you will see the installer window.
3. Click install and the app will install and automatically launch.
4. When the app is open you will need to login with your username and password (supplied by Engage Software Solutions or your Administrators).